5 types of lingerie every woman should try!
Lingerie seems to be the least demanding element of our wardrobe as most of the time nobody sees it. However, this does not change the fact that for many women well designed and carefully chosen lingerie can work miracles. It boosts their self-confidence, hides some minor imperfections, and last but not least arouses their sex appeal. Different types of lingerie can play different roles, some just emphasize feminine curves and others might be an important part of their intimate relation with their partner. What types of lingerie are we talking about? What items should you consider adding to your wardrobe if you want to feel sexy and feminine, yet still very comfortable? Read on to find that out. And all these pieces can be found under this link: https://obsessive.com/pln_en/products.
- Chemises and babydolls – these two terms are sometimes used interchangeably by both lingerie designers and consumers. However, we believe that due to some slight differences it is advisable to differentiate one from the other. You will easily understand what we are talking about once you see the photos of these pieces. Basically, chemise is a short and sleeveless nightgown with slender shoulder straps, usually fitting quite closely to woman’s body, thus highlighting her silhouette. On the other hand, a babydoll is sleeveless, thin-strapped nightgown which is cut under the bustline. In this type of lingerie lady’s cleavage is nicely and subtly exposed with underwired cups and her waist and hips are covered with loose fitting fabric. Both, babydolls and chemises can be made of various fabrics, like delicate mesh, chiffon, silk or satin with lace trimmings. And both are extremely sexy and feminine.
- Peignoirs – don’t you think that the name itself sounds great and makes you want to wear one of those? A term “peignoir” is derived from French and describes a robe, but not just any robe that you might throw on yourself to cover up. Peignoirs are extremely sensual and feminine. They come in all lengths, but the most beautiful ones are short and flirty. Tempting peignoirs are made of incredibly delicate fabrics, like chiffon and satin, they are decorated with romantic lace and coquettish bows. This type of lingerie is not supposed to cover you up entirely, its purpose is to make you look extremely hot and elegant. You can wear it on a lazy Sunday morning, while you are having a nice cup of coffee with your loved one.
- Corsets – are a perfect and easy to use tool to highlight your sexy curves. Sometimes women tend to think that wearing a corset would feel like a torture, but that is not a case with our corsets that are made of soft fabrics and lace. There is plenty of various combinations to choose from. There are soft corsets that fit perfectly to your body and there are those with hidden, vertical boning that help shape your silhouette. No matter which style you choose, you are about to have your cleavage and waist nicely emphasized. Not to mention that corsets are extremely alluring and have this special, old-fashioned charm to them.
- Bodystockings – this is something for classy ladies with some wit, who like adding some spice to their lives. It must be admitted that you will not wear bodystockings on everyday basis, even though they are extremely comfortable, but this simple piece of lingerie is about to turn your evenings into unforgettable nights. Your partner will love your new, more coquettish side. Bodystockings are made of delicate and stretchable fabrics, which work miracles on your body. Your silhouette is nicely shaped, with all feminine curves accentuated. This type of lingerie is an absolute must have for each woman who is open to adventures and opportunities.
- Open crotch panties – are designed to emphasize your curvacious derriere to make you feel sexy and alluring. One thing for sure, they stand out among different types of lingerie, simply because they are meant to make a great impression. This little, spicy item is capable to heat up atmosphere between you and your partner in no time. If you are still not convinced, try them on and see for yourself how great they make you feel.